2020 Acura ILX Interior Features
Driving around the Red Bank roads means you need all the the fun and convenient features found in the 2020 Acura ILX interior. From GPS-linked navigation to amazing sound quality in the sound system, you’ll be spoiled by the riches found. The ILX ensures you’ll get where you need to and be entertained on the way. Learn more about the ILX interior and explore it in person at Acura of Ocean.
Acura ILX Interior Features
The Acura ILX takes comfort and connectivity to the next level thanks to its impressive suite of technology and safety features. Have all the features you need to stay relaxed and connected with these available features in the ILX lineup:
- Audio Systems
- Choose between an Acura Audio System in the base trim, an Acura Premium Audio System with the Premium Package, and a 10-speaker Acura/ELS Studio® Premium Audio System with the Technology Package.
- Display Screens
- A 5-inch Color Multi-Information Display is standard, and is expanded to 8 inches with any package. Upgrade, and you’ll also receive the On Demand Multi-Use Display™ (ODMD™) 2.0.
- For the Acura Navigation System with 3D View, simply upgrade with the Technology Package.
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® and Siri® Eyes Free are standard across the lineup. Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ are standard with any package, and HomeLink® is too!
- AcuraLink® Connected Services links to your smartphone with the Technology Package.
Acura ILX Passenger and Cargo Space
When you get behind the wheel of the ILX, you’ll also have the incredible luxury of a spacious cabin that offers enough room for passengers to feel comfortable and for you to store everything you need for the ride. Here’s a breakdown of how much space you’ll have when you step inside the ILX cabin:
- Passenger Capacity – 5 persons
- Passenger Volume – 89.3 cubic feet
- Trunk Volume – 12.4 cubic feet
- Headroom (Front/Rear) – 38.0 in. / 35.9 in.
- Legroom (Front/Rear) – 42.3 in. / 34.0 in.
- Shoulder Room (Front/Rear) – 55.6 in. / 53.6 in.
- Hip Room (Front/Rear) – 50.3 in. / 51.7 in.
Test Drive the ILX at Acura of Ocean
When you’re interested in bringing a new or used Acura ILX model home to Matawan, head to Acura of Ocean to see our selection. Contact us today to learn more about the new Acura ILX or to compare the new TLX vs. ILX and see which one is right for you. Our New Jersey Acura dealership team can help you find the best restaurants in Red Bank and in Ocean Township, and help you navigate our Acura financing process.
More from Acura of Ocean
Ocean drivers and our dealership team alike are incredibly excited about the all-new 2021 Acura TLX luxury sedan to hit our lot. The reinvigorated 2021 TLX is packed with sophisticated, advanced amenities and sports a sculpted, muscular exterior with the specs to prove its design and performance prowess. Read on below for a rundown of…
The 2021 Acura RDX is already established as a leading luxury SUV and its fully-loaded cabin provides everything from indulgent comfort features to leading technology. We’ve put together a quick overview of 2021 Acura RDX interior features, color options, and amenities to help you see what makes it stand out from rival models. RDX Inventory…
The 2021 Acura RDX is a standout compact SUV in Ocean for many reasons: the inviting cabin, the aesthetic design inside and out, and, of course, the exceptional performance and handling. But many drivers ask us, “What is the Acura RDX gas mileage?”. Acura of Ocean has the latest details on the 2021 Acura RDX gas mileage,…
The 2020 Acura TLX presents a more-than-solid prospect for Ocean drivers who are on the market for a sports sedan. Not only does this vehicle deliver great performance, it’s also designed and outfitted with safety features anyone will find useful in Red Bank, earning it a 5-star overall vehicle score from the NHTSA*. Acura of Ocean covers 2020…
If you’re on the lookout for a new luxury SUV, you’ve probably thought about the 2020 Acura MDX. Not only does this vehicle boast luxurious interior options; it also has competitive performance specs when it comes to MDX gas mileage. The 2020 MDX can achieve up to 20 city mpg / 27 highway mpg* with…