2020 Acura ILX Interior Features
Driving around the Red Bank roads means you need all the the fun and convenient features found in the 2020 Acura ILX interior. From GPS-linked navigation to amazing sound quality in the sound system, you’ll be spoiled by the riches found. The ILX ensures you’ll get where you need to and be entertained on the way. Learn more about the ILX interior and explore it in person at Acura of Ocean.
Acura ILX Interior Features
The Acura ILX takes comfort and connectivity to the next level thanks to its impressive suite of technology and safety features. Have all the features you need to stay relaxed and connected with these available features in the ILX lineup:
- Audio Systems
- Choose between an Acura Audio System in the base trim, an Acura Premium Audio System with the Premium Package, and a 10-speaker Acura/ELS Studio® Premium Audio System with the Technology Package.
- Display Screens
- A 5-inch Color Multi-Information Display is standard, and is expanded to 8 inches with any package. Upgrade, and you’ll also receive the On Demand Multi-Use Display™ (ODMD™) 2.0.
- For the Acura Navigation System with 3D View, simply upgrade with the Technology Package.
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® and Siri® Eyes Free are standard across the lineup. Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ are standard with any package, and HomeLink® is too!
- AcuraLink® Connected Services links to your smartphone with the Technology Package.
Acura ILX Passenger and Cargo Space
When you get behind the wheel of the ILX, you’ll also have the incredible luxury of a spacious cabin that offers enough room for passengers to feel comfortable and for you to store everything you need for the ride. Here’s a breakdown of how much space you’ll have when you step inside the ILX cabin:
- Passenger Capacity – 5 persons
- Passenger Volume – 89.3 cubic feet
- Trunk Volume – 12.4 cubic feet
- Headroom (Front/Rear) – 38.0 in. / 35.9 in.
- Legroom (Front/Rear) – 42.3 in. / 34.0 in.
- Shoulder Room (Front/Rear) – 55.6 in. / 53.6 in.
- Hip Room (Front/Rear) – 50.3 in. / 51.7 in.
Test Drive the ILX at Acura of Ocean
When you’re interested in bringing a new or used Acura ILX model home to Matawan, head to Acura of Ocean to see our selection. Contact us today to learn more about the new Acura ILX or to compare the new TLX vs. ILX and see which one is right for you. Our New Jersey Acura dealership team can help you find the best restaurants in Red Bank and in Ocean Township, and help you navigate our Acura financing process.
More from Acura of Ocean
Before you take on Red Bank roads at the wheel of your next luxury crossover SUV, the best part is finding it in a style you’ll love, and you’re sure to find the perfect fit among the new 2022 Acura MDX colors. Offering a great set of exciting exterior hues and sleek cabin designs, the MDX…
The 2021 Acura TLX comes in several distinct configurations to meet your needs on Red Bank and Freehold roads, and when it comes to having more connectivity behind the wheel, the 2021 Acura TLX Technology Package is sure to impress. Keep your mobile devices charged at all times, access top navigation features, and so much…
Red Bank shoppers looking for a luxury SUV that has its own signature look will love the impressive range of styles among the new 2021 Acura RDX colors. From its exterior designs and features that provide your vehicle with its distinct presence on the road to high-end interior styles, this luxury SUV has it all. Get…
Are you in the market for a new luxury SUV that’s capable of handling tough jobs around Red Bank along with plenty of adventures? The new 2021 Acura RDX towing capacity delivers a maximum of up to 1,500 pounds no matter if you have standard FWD or the brand’s own Super Handling All-Wheel Drive (SH-AWD) system….
If you’re looking for an accessible luxury sedan that’s perfect for your daily Red Bank drives, then you’ll be impressed with the 2021 Acura ILX dimensions. Delivering the perfect combination of a spacious interior along with an exterior that’s easy to maneuver around town, this luxury sedan checks all the boxes. Learn more about the 2021…