2020 Acura ILX Interior Features
Driving around the Red Bank roads means you need all the the fun and convenient features found in the 2018 Acura ILX interior. From GPS-linked navigation to amazing sound quality in the sound system, you’ll be spoiled by the riches found. The ILX ensures you’ll get where you need to and be entertained on the way. Learn more about the ILX interior and explore it in person at Acura of Ocean.
Acura ILX Interior Features
The Acura ILX takes comfort and connectivity to the next level thanks to its impressive suite of technology and safety features. Have all the features you need to stay relaxed and connected with these available features in the ILX lineup:
- Audio Systems
- Choose between an Acura Audio System in the base trim, an Acura Premium Audio System with the Premium Package, and a 10-speaker Acura/ELS Studio® Premium Audio System with the Technology Package.
- Display Screens
- A 5-inch Color Multi-Information Display is standard, and is expanded to 8 inches with any package. Upgrade, and you’ll also receive the On Demand Multi-Use Display™ (ODMD™) 2.0.
- For the Acura Navigation System with 3D View, simply upgrade with the Technology Package.
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® and Siri® Eyes Free are standard across the lineup. Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ are standard with any package, and HomeLink® is too!
- AcuraLink® Connected Services links to your smartphone with the Technology Package.
Acura ILX Passenger and Cargo Space
When you get behind the wheel of the ILX, you’ll also have the incredible luxury of a spacious cabin that offers enough room for passengers to feel comfortable and for you to store everything you need for the ride. Here’s a breakdown of how much space you’ll have when you step inside the ILX cabin:
- Passenger Capacity – 5 persons
- Passenger Volume – 89.3 cubic feet
- Trunk Volume – 12.4 cubic feet
- Headroom (Front/Rear) – 38.0 in. / 35.9 in.
- Legroom (Front/Rear) – 42.3 in. / 34.0 in.
- Shoulder Room (Front/Rear) – 55.6 in. / 53.6 in.
- Hip Room (Front/Rear) – 50.3 in. / 51.7 in.
Test Drive the ILX at Acura of Ocean
When you’re interested in bringing a new or used Acura ILX model home to Matawan, head to Acura of Ocean to see our selection. Contact us today to learn more about the 2017 ILX or to compare the new TLX vs. ILX and see which one is right for you. Our New Jersey Acura dealership team can help you find the best restaurants in Red Bank and in Ocean Township, and help you navigate our Acura financing process.
More from Acura of Ocean
If you’re on the lookout for a new luxury SUV, you’ve probably thought about the 2020 Acura MDX. Not only does this vehicle boast luxurious interior options; it also has competitive performance specs when it comes to MDX gas mileage. The 2020 MDX can achieve up to 20 city mpg / 27 highway mpg* with…
Compact SUVs are increasingly popular options for Ocean drivers, and the 2021 Acura RDX is one of the best looking in the bunch. This is thanks to its sleek Acura design and the eye-catching Acura RDX colors available in Red Bank. Acura of Ocean has all the information on Acura RDX colors below! RDX Inventory Contact Us RDX…
The 2020 Acura ILX is probably on the shortlist of many Ocean drivers looking for a sedan. In addition to the striking design of the exterior, the Acura ILX boasts interior space for both passengers and cargo that make Red Bank driving all the more simple. Acura of Ocean covers the Acura ILX length, Acura ILX interior dimensions,…
The 2020 Acura RDX comes with standard performance and technology features that would impress anyone, along with a wide array of color options. Ocean drivers who want even more perks for their SUV have tons of options when it comes to RDX accessories. From comfort features to flashy exterior additions, the parts center at Acura of Ocean…
When it comes to doing your research to find the right luxury sedan for Red Bank roads, then you’ll want to see what top auto critics had to say about the 2020 Acura TLX. From its striking style and performance to its range of cutting-edge features, there’s plenty to be impressed by this Acura sedan, and…