2020 Acura ILX Interior Features
Driving around the Red Bank roads means you need all the the fun and convenient features found in the 2018 Acura ILX interior. From GPS-linked navigation to amazing sound quality in the sound system, you’ll be spoiled by the riches found. The ILX ensures you’ll get where you need to and be entertained on the way. Learn more about the ILX interior and explore it in person at Acura of Ocean.
Acura ILX Interior Features
The Acura ILX takes comfort and connectivity to the next level thanks to its impressive suite of technology and safety features. Have all the features you need to stay relaxed and connected with these available features in the ILX lineup:
- Audio Systems
- Choose between an Acura Audio System in the base trim, an Acura Premium Audio System with the Premium Package, and a 10-speaker Acura/ELS Studio® Premium Audio System with the Technology Package.
- Display Screens
- A 5-inch Color Multi-Information Display is standard, and is expanded to 8 inches with any package. Upgrade, and you’ll also receive the On Demand Multi-Use Display™ (ODMD™) 2.0.
- For the Acura Navigation System with 3D View, simply upgrade with the Technology Package.
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® and Siri® Eyes Free are standard across the lineup. Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ are standard with any package, and HomeLink® is too!
- AcuraLink® Connected Services links to your smartphone with the Technology Package.
Acura ILX Passenger and Cargo Space
When you get behind the wheel of the ILX, you’ll also have the incredible luxury of a spacious cabin that offers enough room for passengers to feel comfortable and for you to store everything you need for the ride. Here’s a breakdown of how much space you’ll have when you step inside the ILX cabin:
- Passenger Capacity – 5 persons
- Passenger Volume – 89.3 cubic feet
- Trunk Volume – 12.4 cubic feet
- Headroom (Front/Rear) – 38.0 in. / 35.9 in.
- Legroom (Front/Rear) – 42.3 in. / 34.0 in.
- Shoulder Room (Front/Rear) – 55.6 in. / 53.6 in.
- Hip Room (Front/Rear) – 50.3 in. / 51.7 in.
Test Drive the ILX at Acura of Ocean
When you’re interested in bringing a new or used Acura ILX model home to Matawan, head to Acura of Ocean to see our selection. Contact us today to learn more about the 2017 ILX or to compare the new TLX vs. ILX and see which one is right for you. Our New Jersey Acura dealership team can help you find the best restaurants in Red Bank and in Ocean Township, and help you navigate our Acura financing process.
More from Acura of Ocean
We don’t lack for great restaurants, but why not make every day Taco Tuesday with these Mexican restaurants near Red Bank? Whether you’ve been relaxing at the beach or you’re coming home from a long day at work, these casual Mexican restaurants offer a fun way to refuel and relax. Contact Us Taco-Tastic Named one of…
Italian restaurants in Freehold, NJ can hit the spot whether you’re looking to indulge in fine dining or fancy a simple slice of pizza. If pressed, just a few of our favorite places would have to include: Lemon Mediterranean Restaurant La Cipollina Federici’s Pizzeria Dusal’s Italian Restaurant Solo Trattoria We’re here to tell you what…
The 2019 Acura MDX is an affordable SUV sporting luxurious interior features like heated seats and Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control, and you can find yours at Acura of Ocean. Learn more about the SUV’s sound system, climate control features, and seating options before you visit us in Red Bank for a test drive in one of our various…
No matter which Acura model interests you, it’s available in the Acura Technology Package. This package allows you to receive more technology features than the other package options so you can experience the entertainment and information needed for an entertaining ride through Red Bank. Head to Acura of Ocean to learn more about the Technology Package…
The 2019 Acura MDX is a three-row SUV that provides drivers from Red Bank to Asbury Park with high-end interior features and a head-turning exterior. That’s not all. The Acura MDX performance delivers the power you want and the efficiency you need. Take a look at what the Acura MDX performance specs have to offer. View MDX…