2020 Acura TLX Safety
The 2020 Acura TLX presents a more-than-solid prospect for Ocean drivers who are on the market for a sports sedan. Not only does this vehicle deliver great performance, it’s also designed and outfitted with safety features anyone will find useful in Red Bank, earning it a 5-star overall vehicle score from the NHTSA*. Acura of Ocean covers 2020 Acura TLX safety features below!
2020 Acura TLX Safety: Acura Watch™
If you look at the rave reviews for the 2020 Acura TLX, you’ll read about the technology packages that come with this exciting vehicle. One of those is standard AcuraWatch™, a suite of driver-assistance and safety features that represent some of the latest advances in safety technology. AcuraWatch™ includes features like:
- Lane Keep Assist System: This system actually tracks the lines on the road so that your vehicle stays in the lane.
- Adaptive Cruise Control: Now, you can have a smarter cruise control. This feature senses traffic ahead and adjusts automatically so that you stay at the appropriate speed.
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™: This system uses the 4-wheel anti-lock brake system to stop your car if it detects objects ahead.
2020 Acura TLX Safety: Performance and Handling
Acura TLX safety features exist within the bones of the vehicle itself, thanks to design features that make it easier to Freehold drivers to stay in control:
- Vehicle Stability Assist: When it’s wet outside, Vehicle Stability assist applies brakes to your wheels to correct for over and under-steering.
- ACE Body Structure: By using high-strength steel, the Advanced Compatibility Engineering (ACE) body structure on the TLX can disperse front impact energy so that force doesn’t come inside.
2020 Acura TLX Safety: Other Safety Sensors
The Acura TLX interior also includes a number of sophisticated sensors that keep you aware of activity around you, helping you change lanes, park, and conduct other important tasks. Get the TLX for:
- A Blind Spot Information System to pick up what your eyes can’t see for when you want to change lanes.
- A Rear Cross-Traffic Monitor that uses a rear-view camera to keep you aware of cars moving behind you.
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors are available on the TLX to help perfectly ease you into a parking spot in Asbury Park.
Experience the Acura TLX in Ocean Today!
These 2020 Acura TLX safety features are among the many reasons the TLX receives praise every year. Ocean drivers can find the TLX at Acura of Ocean and see it for themselves by contacting us today!
More on the Acura TLX
2020 Acura TLX Safety
The 2020 Acura TLX presents a more-than-solid prospect for Ocean drivers who are on the market for a sports sedan. Not only does this vehicle deliver great performance, it’s also designed and outfitted with safety features anyone will find useful in Red Bank, earning it a 5-star overall vehicle score from the NHTSA*. Acura of Ocean covers 2020…
2020 Acura TLX Reviews
When it comes to doing your research to find the right luxury sedan for Red Bank roads, then you’ll want to see what top auto critics had to say about the 2020 Acura TLX. From its striking style and performance to its range of cutting-edge features, there’s plenty to be impressed by this Acura sedan, and…
What are the 2020 TLX Interior Features?
Our Ocean customers love the 2020 Acura TLX interior. It’s no wonder. Comfy heated leather and ventilated seats, humidity control, cool technology like wireless charging, safety features galore, and plenty of room for everyone – what’s not to love? We think you’ll love the plush 2020 TLX interior, too, once you sit inside of one….
0 comment(s) so far on 2020 Acura TLX Safety