What are the 2021 Acura TLX Interior Features?
A luxury sedan should not only provide you with a fuel-efficient ride through Red Bank, but also provide a sleek cabin with advanced upgrades. You’ll find just that and more with the 2021 Acura TLX interior features. Enjoy the immersive sound of a great audio system, relax with luxury seating, and take advantage of high-end amenities in this Acura sedan. Check out the 2021 Acura TLX interior features, and then find your next ride with the help of the experts at Acura of Ocean!
2021 TLX Interior Features
The 2021 Acura TLX interior offers a wide range of standard and available technology features across its four unique packages, which include the TLX Standard, Technology, A-Spec®, and Advance Package. Each builds upon the next and comes with its own unique upgrades to keep you connected, entertained, and focused on the road ahead. Take a look at some of the different 2021 Acura TLX interior features you’ll have at your fingertips:
Standard Acura TLX Interior Features
- Acura Sport Seats with 12-way Power Adjustment and Driver-Position Memory
- True Touchpad Interface™ (TTI) with 10.2-inch High-Mounted HD Display
- Apple CarPlay® / Android Auto™ Integration
- Natural Language Voice Recognition
- 10-Speaker Premium Audio with Twin Telford™ Subwoofers
- Heated Front Seats
- Genuine Aluminum Trim
- LED Ambient Interior Lighting
Available Acura TLX Interior Features
- Technology Package – includes perforated Milano premium leather-trimmed interior seating with contrast stitching, and more
- A-Spec® Package – includes a choice of black Alcantara® or red leather seating with contrast stitching and piping, a black headliner, a metallic footrest pad, 6-level heated and ventilated front seats, a wireless charger, and more
- Advance Package (Requires Technology Package) – includes a wireless charger, white accent lighting, a heated steering wheel, 3-level heated rear outboard seats, and more
Acura TLX Cargo and Passenger Space
Along with several impressive TLX interior options you can sport on Freehold roads, this luxury sedan cabin also provides a smooth and relaxing ride. Enjoy ample cargo space to secure your belongings, and stay comfortable with enhanced seating dimensions. Take a look at the Acura TLX cargo space and passenger dimensions below:
- Cargo Capacity: 13.5 cubic feet
- Passenger Volume: 93.4 cubic feet
- Headroom (front/back): 37.2 in. / 36.3 in.
- Legroom (front/back): 42.4 in. / 34.9 in.
- Hip room (front/back): 55.8 in. / 54.6 in.
- Shoulder room (front/back): 58.2 in. / 55.0 in.
Explore the 2021 Acura TLX Interior Features at Acura of Ocean
As you can see, the 2021 Acura TLX interior rounds out your Freehold commute with style and luxury. Find a new Acura TLX for sale from Acura of Ocean, and save on your preferred Acura sedan package when you browse our online national offers and incentives. Speak with a member of our sales team who can answer your questions and get the car-buying process started. Contact us today for more information on the 2021 TLX interior features, and take it for a test drive at our dealership in Ocean!
More from Acura of Ocean
Are you in the market for a new luxury SUV that’s capable of handling tough jobs around Red Bank along with plenty of adventures? The new 2021 Acura RDX towing capacity delivers a maximum of up to 1,500 pounds no matter if you have standard FWD or the brand’s own Super Handling All-Wheel Drive (SH-AWD) system….
If you’re looking for an accessible luxury sedan that’s perfect for your daily Red Bank drives, then you’ll be impressed with the 2021 Acura ILX dimensions. Delivering the perfect combination of a spacious interior along with an exterior that’s easy to maneuver around town, this luxury sedan checks all the boxes. Learn more about the 2021…
The 2021 Acura ILX transforms your standard sedan with luxury cabin features and expanded seating for a smooth ride through Red Bank. Customers can even find this luxury sedan in a range of exclusive packages to meet their particular driving needs with added technology, comfort, and convenience. Get a closer look at the 2021 Acura ILX…